Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter, submit questions, or engage in discussions on our community forums.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect information about your usage of the Website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, and pages you visit. This data helps us understand how you interact with our content and improve our services.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To offer you access to our content, including Fatawa Rizvia, and facilitate your participation in discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Communication: To respond to your inquiries, send you updates, and provide you with information about our services.
- Improvement: To analyze usage patterns and feedback to enhance the quality of our Website and content.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist with website operations, maintenance, or to analyze data. These providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and will only use your information as necessary to provide their services.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry.
You can choose to limit the information you provide to us by not submitting personal details when participating in discussions or using our services. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by following the instructions provided in our email communications.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of data transmission over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.